x-metal-head-xx-metal-head-x

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cupcake Empire Cupcake Empire

Your medals are broken, you should probably fix that.

Hatcher Tabletop Dice Hatcher Tabletop Dice

Useful! Could be cleaned up a little better though

xympul responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :) It is the 2nd app by my son at 15yo, he did the programming, design and art.

Idiot Box Idiot Box

Similar to AVGM by McMillen, there's a story to it which is interesting but there's potential for more. You could've played with many channels instead of repeated static and the power button. 4 stars because I get it but it could also be improved.

BoxWizard responds:

I'm glad my inspiration was obvious.

The repetition of static is really supposed to be like that of the nature of human memory when faced with repetition, or a grind. The nature of the grind I wanted to capture was much like the idea of working a low wage job, or grinding in a video game with little reward.

The idea of multiple channels to keep interest and to provide choice is what I want to experiment with next, once I've uploaded my other pieces/games.

Thank you for the input, this is really valuable criticism for what I want to work on next, and I may revisit this game later on.

The Visit The Visit

What a cute game :3 For the life of me I can figure out what the 6th medal is but I'll keep trying. Also I ran into a glitch where I killed a crab and kept jumping then when the court room scene came up I fell out of the world.

molkman responds:

Sorry for that. Bugs in games is pretty indie though, right?

BoxMan BoxMan

-1 star for no music. I'm not sure if the BGM is there and is not working or if there is none at all but it should be there. It adds atmosphere to a game.
-1 star for bad conveyance. The player needs some better instruction on how to play the game. It got to a point where I would pick up box parts and randomly die for no reason.
-1 star for glitches. Fire balls would start spawning at the sides of the screen instead of coming down from the top.

Overall: -3
Just fix these few things and you'll have a more playable game, keep trying :)

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

I know this game...

It reminds me so much of Bully but it's still awesome nonetheless. Smooth graphics.Tthe gameplay it's self is a bit slow especially the dialouge. -1 For slow gameplay but other than that, great game :)

GP-studios responds:

You can increase the speed of text appearing in the options, or pressing Space will show the dialogue instantly.
Also you can set auto-run in the options also if you're also talking about movement being slow.

Thanks!

Mini Room Escape Mini Room Escape

A little too short.

I wouldn't say this was awful but It was a little short and glitchy after a few playthroughs. I know it's supposed to be a mini escape game but maybe some better graphics and a longer, smoother game would've been better. Still playable though so I'll give you that :)

Rocket Panda Rocket Panda

Cute!

I love the song at the beginning, it's adorable. I gave this a nine because there's a bit of a glitch when you get the panda power up, the main panda becomes a little unresponsive and harder to control. Overall a good game :)

Vegeta Soundboard DBZ Kai Vegeta Soundboard DBZ Kai

THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!

"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!"

That should be in there just for the lulz. A less than perfect score because of that.

Venom9808 responds:

Why? This is not a soundboard of Ocean Vegeta.

Where is the new Star ? Where is the new Star ?

Oh God!

Yeah good game but when you finally miss a star the way their eyes pop out, it's just terrifying.