x-metal-head-xx-metal-head-x

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Organ Story Organ Story

This is the scariest thing I have ever watched. 5 stars for making me never want to have another cigarette. Lol I'm pretty sure the way you animated cancer is more terrifying than any other "stop smoking' advert.

Toons These Days: Ep 8 Toons These Days: Ep 8

Just watched all of these and they're awesome! Keep it up :)

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

"Are...are you like warming up, or..."

Cupcake Empire Cupcake Empire

Your medals are broken, you should probably fix that.

Hatcher Tabletop Dice Hatcher Tabletop Dice

Useful! Could be cleaned up a little better though

xympul responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :) It is the 2nd app by my son at 15yo, he did the programming, design and art.

Idiot Box Idiot Box

Similar to AVGM by McMillen, there's a story to it which is interesting but there's potential for more. You could've played with many channels instead of repeated static and the power button. 4 stars because I get it but it could also be improved.

BoxWizard responds:

I'm glad my inspiration was obvious.

The repetition of static is really supposed to be like that of the nature of human memory when faced with repetition, or a grind. The nature of the grind I wanted to capture was much like the idea of working a low wage job, or grinding in a video game with little reward.

The idea of multiple channels to keep interest and to provide choice is what I want to experiment with next, once I've uploaded my other pieces/games.

Thank you for the input, this is really valuable criticism for what I want to work on next, and I may revisit this game later on.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Hot dog

Holy damn the drop for this song is so good, the ambiance music in the background and beginning totally make up for the lack of bass and also with the lil 8-bit tune at the end. Absolutely loved this <3

UncleSqueezins responds:

Glad you <3 it

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

Love it :D

I heard this in 'Monstro' and I had to rate it! This song is so pretty, it has some serious game/movie potential! Downloaded :)

{dB} Gamer's Rave II {dB} Gamer's Rave II

WOO

As soon as the song started I was like YES.

Downloaded. :D